British Dental Nurses' Journal Winter 2024 is out!
The Winter 2024 edition of our very own British Dental Nurses' Journal has arrived. The Journal is available through the members' area of our website using the button below.
The issue features the following content and articles:
- A President's report: A recap of 2023 covering events, AGM, and benefits provided to BADN members.
- BADN News: The latest exclusive news, including the announced winners of the Janet Goodwin Education Award, DSC and BADN's collaboration to improve oral healthcare, dental nurses help children's charity Gold For Kids and much more!
- Industry News including: Robin Davies DCP Research Awards, The Aura Infection Control IPC Team Of The Year Award 2024 and more!
- 'Embracing neurodiversity in dentistry: A holistic approach to patient care', a very informative and comprehensive article on Neurodiversity.
- Educational information.
- Two hours verifiable CPD.
- Highlights of BADN Rewards.
For information on how to complete your CPD online, please refer to our online guide.
*Subject to terms and conditions. More information about the scheme here.
Get a hard copy Journal to your doorstep
If you prefer to read your Journal in person, then you can now subscribe to receive a hard copy to your doorstep. Simply, head over to the members area online shop and select the 'BDNJ Member - Hardcopy' and get a year access to our hardcopy Journals delivered directly to you for just £15pa.
Not a member? Join today!
Being a member of the Association, offers many benefits. Our membership are tailored to dental nurses specifically because we know what dental nurses need most. As a member, you can gain instant access to features such as access to our Indemnity Scheme* available exclusively to BADN members where you can get professional dental nurse cover at preferential prices, BADN Rewards with countless discounts, offers and savings, 24/7 legal helpline, access to journals with up to 8 hours of verifiable online CPD to complete per year, advice and support and much more.
Don't just take our word for it, see what our members have to say about us by checking our Trustpilot reviews.
*Indemnity cover not included in the price of membership. Subject to eligibility and terms and conditions as set out by Trafalgar Risk Management. For more information about indemnity, click here.