SPECIAL CONFERENCE OFFER – BUY A NON-MEMBER, GET A MEMBER FREE!
Any current BADN member who registers for the 2012 National Dental Nursing Conference on 24 November at the Blackpool Hilton, and brings along a non-member delegate gets to come for free! In other words, a current BADN member and a non-member colleague can both attend the Conference for just £119.50 (excludes travel and hotel accommodation)
How to take advantage of this special offer: (please read Terms and Conditions below first)
- Click here to go to conference registration site
- The BADN member should register first – choose any of the Member registration types; once you have typed in your name and e-mail address, your details may appear in the address and other fields
- Complete your details, presentation choices, optional extras (Harry Ramsdens, car valet, shopping trips) and questions
- When you arrive at the “Registration Summary” page, check your details but do not click on the “Next” button – click instead on “Add Person” button on left top
- Register the non-member – choose “Non member dental nurse” as the registration type (or “Non-member Other” as appropriate); you will need a separate e-mail address for the non-member
- Repeat the process of completing details, choosing presentations and options and answering questions (the questions are slightly different for non-members)
- At the “Registration Summary” page, check the non-member’s details. You can click between the two registrations at the top of the page on the left side. If everything is correct, click “Next”
- This brings you to the “Submit Payment” page. You will note that this shows the full amount of both a member and a non-member registration fee, plus any optional extras. DO NOT WORRY ABOUT THIS – it will be corrected in the BADN office!
- Complete the card details – payment is not taken on line, it is done in the BADN office. Click “Finish”.
- You will receive confirmation e mails which suggest that the full registration fees for both delegates have been paid. Again, do not worry about this – when payment is actually debited from the card a few days later in the BADN office, only the non-member fee will actually be debited. You will receive a credit card receipt in your delegate pack at Conference. If you need one earlier than that, please send a SAE to Katie Ball, BADN, Room 200, Hillhouse International Business Centre, Thornton-Cleveleys, FY5 4QD with a copy of your confirmation e mails and a note requesting your credit card receipt.
If you have any problems, contact Katie on 01253 338364 or email@example.com – but it is actually easier to do than to explain!!
Terms and Conditions:
- One delegate must be a current BADN member and the other currently not a member
- Both delegates must register together (see above for instructions)
- Both delegates must pay on the same debit/credit card at time of registration
- Each delegate must have a separate e-mail address (registration cannot be completed without an e mail address – only one delegate can register per email address)
- If the non-member subsequently cancels, the BADN member must pay the £49.50 conference registration fee (see also refunds policy – cancellations are subject to an admin fee and refunds are subject to conditions) before 24 November 2012
- The offer covers the Conference registration fee only – travel and hotel costs are the delegates’ responsibility
- By proceeding with the conference registration, you agree to these conditions.