LOBBY HMRC FOR TAX RELIEF ON CPD COSTS!
HMRC currently do not allow tax relief on the cost of CPD. BADN are encouraging dental nurses to use the form letter here to lobby HMRC to change their position on tax relief on CPD costs, and also to draw this matter to the attention of their MPs.
In order to participate:
1. Download and save onto your computer the form letter. Letter re CPD Costs Tax Relief
2. Download and save onto your computer the Briefing Note. briefing note for david gauke re cpd costs
3. Download and save onto your computer the Report on the BADN 2011 Salary Scale. 2010-11 BADN Salary Survey Report
4. Amend the form letter to include your own details (name, address, signature) and the name of your local MP (to find your local MPs name and address, click here)
5. Print off three copies of the amended form letter, the Briefing Note and the Report. Post one copy of each to David Gaulke, one to your MP and keep one for your own files.
6. If you receive a useful response from either David Gaulke or your MP, please send a copy to BADN.