Have You Saved the Cost of Your Membership Yet?
Have you saved the cost of your BADN ® membership yet?
Did you know that as a BADN member, you have access to a range of money saving offers for yourself and your family? And that you might be able to use these to save the cost of your membership – and more?
Here are 9 ways that you could save:
- 10% off your motor insurance renewal premium. A £450 premium could mean a £45 saving*
- Cashback on your spend, for example at Sainsbury’s: spend £250pm and save over £130pa*
- Gourmet Society (savings at over 6500 restaurants): if you eat out twice during your free 2 month trial – spending £40 per person on food, then a 2-for-1 deal would mean a total saving of £80*
- Have you taken advantage of the service available from the Tax Refund Company? Current average net refund for BADN members: £137.52*
- 25% off your home insurance renewal quote. A £325 premium could mean a £81.25 saving*
- Might you need to use the services of a solicitor? Say for employment law advice, or a personal matter? Given that solicitors’ fees can be £250 per hour, using our free legal helpline twice for 15 minutes each time could save you £125*
- Have you picked up all the free stuff available to BADN members? Including: Total Motor Assist (non-fault accident cover) worth £29, a FairFX card for foreign currency when you travel abroad (free card, normally £9.95, plus £5 added to first order if over £50), plus the use of our Care First counselling helpline?*
- Members can now access corporate rates at thousands of gyms nationwide. That normally means no joining fee (often £30+) and a monthly saving too*
- Save an average of 40% on cinema tickets, at your nearest participating Cineworld, Empire or Showcase cinema. So if you spend an average of £20pm at the cinema, you could save £96pa*
And don’t forget the other key benefits of membership, which include the digital quarterly British Dental Nurses’ Journal and dental nurse-specific professional indemnity insurance which can be built into membership for Full members**.
To find out more, click here
Click here to tell us how you have saved the cost of your BADN® membership for a chance to win £20!***
* Terms and conditions apply to all benefits and offers. See website for further details. Savings used illustrative. Offers and prices subject to change without notice. Insurance subject to underwriting, and minimum premiums. Motor / Home insurance savings apply when you switch your insurance to Invicta / Baxters.
** Subject to underwriting, for basic dental nursing duties with customised extra cover for those undertaking extended duties.
*** Entries must be received before 15 January 2016. Winners will be selected at random and notified. The prize will be £20 per winner, courtesy of Parliament Hill Ltd. One entry per person. £20 prize is by cheque and not transferable to another person. Judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Entries limited to BADN® members only. Winning entries will be published on the BADN website and in the Journal.