10 reasons why you need to visit the BDIA Dental Showcase this year!
BDIA (formerly BDTA) Dental Showcase is taking place from 9-11 October at London’s ExCeL.
You simply can’t afford to miss it if you are serious about putting your practice or laboratory ahead in an environment in which the pace of change is continually accelerating:
- To meet your suppliers in person – following several warnings issued by the MHRA (Medicines and Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency) and an upsurge in the availability of counterfeit products there is a growing need to get to know your supply chain. With over 350 exhibitors to choose from, use BDIA Dental Showcase as an opportunity to meet face-to-face with the suppliers of every product you could possibly need, all under one roof, and to make informed decisions!
- Take advantage of exclusive deals –typically more than 75% of all exhibitors offered not-to-be-missed deals, on products and services, exclusively to BDIA Dental Showcase delegates.
- Get ahead of the rest – leading dental companies use BDIA Dental Showcase to launch their newest clinical and business-related innovations, make sure you see them first!
- New skills and techniques – live demonstrations offer you hands-on opportunities to keep up-to-date with the latest techniques in dentistry, with the added benefit of CPD!
- Hear about the latest developments and thinking from industry leaders – the popular mini lecture programme features relevant and thought provoking sessions, presented by experts in dentistry, and also offering valuable CPD.
- Network with peers – an amazing 12,000 members of the dental profession and industry attended last year’s event, making it the best-attended event in dentistry! Use BDIA Dental Showcase as a unique networking opportunity for you.
- An enjoyable day – 70% of visitors to last year’s Dental Showcase voted it the most enjoyable event in the dental calendar, and 2 out of 3 consider it to be the most important.
- Increase business for your practice or laboratory – companies such as Dental Focus Web Design and FooCo Video Marketing will be on hand to help you discover new ways to market your practice or laboratory effectively.
- Catch up with your professional body – BDA, DTA, ADAM and the BSDHT, among many others, will be at BDIA Dental Showcase – use the opportunity to catch up with them and get your questions answered face-to-face.
- Advanced registration is free and only takes a minute! – Visit www.dentalshowcase.com to register now and find out all you need to know about the 2014 BDIA Dental Showcase.
New BDIA marketing campaign launched
A new marketing campaign promoting The British Dental Trade Association’s (BDTA) re-brand to the British Dental Industry Association (BDIA) to the dental team has launched.
The name change of the UK’s principal industry body, which represents over 80% of the dental industry, has driven a complete refreshing of the brand. The new advertising creative explains the rationale behind the name change as the Association drops ‘Trade’ and ‘gains ‘Industry’, to convey the increasing diversity of its membership, in addition to highlighting the benefits of choosing to do business with quality-conscious BDIA member companies.
Tony Reed, BDIA Executive Director, explained “BDIA encompasses the wider world of dentistry beyond the direct ‘trade’ including banks, insurance companies, publishing companies as well as suppliers of services and technologies to the dental industry amongst its membership. The new advertising campaign is refreshingly simple in its approach and hopefully it will ensure the Association’s new name is instantly recognisable throughout dental sector.”
Since 1923, the Association has played a crucial role within the industry as a not-for-profit organisation, using its funds solely for the purpose of developing dentistry for the benefit of its members, the profession and the public.
Today, BDIA plays a pivotal role in driving quality standards within the dental industry: equipping its members with exclusive information and statistics to provide greater insight and knowledge; creating opportunities for networking and collaboration to address market challenges; shaping the future of the wider dental industry through its proactive engagement with relevant bodies; organising exhibitions that deliver a key focal point for the industry and the profession to conduct business for mutual benefit; as well as providing highly regarded training for the industry ensuring a thorough understanding of the essentials of dentistry.
BDIA Dental Showcase – Putting Innovation into Practice
BDIA Dental Showcase is launching a vibrant new look and feel for 2014. The exhibition’s new identity captures the essence of its wide-reaching appeal amongst the dental team through a new strapline, ‘putting innovation into practice’.
Based on independent visitor research BDIA Dental Showcase is considered to be the most important and the most enjoyable dental event, attracting more visitors than any other dental event in the UK. The 3-day exhibition is the ultimate destination for busy dental professionals to meet face-to-face with friendly on-stand experts to witness cutting edge, time-saving products and services and make essential purchasing decisions vital to the success of their businesses.
Tony Reed, Executive Director at the BDTA, comments, “This year the show has an exciting new identity that succinctly conveys the key reason why BDIA Dental Showcase is such an essential date in the diary for so many dental professionals.” Already, with six months until the event takes place, almost 250 leading dental companies ranging from global dental brands to local suppliers, have booked to exhibit and are preparing to meet and share their expertise with every member of the dental profession.
The new strapline “Putting Innovation into Practice” was unveiled to the dental press in February at the Tate Modern. An example of adaptive reuse, the Tate Modern is housed in the former Bankside Power Station, and retains the national collection of British and international modern and contemporary art.
Tony Reed commented, “We were delighted to launch this year’s BDIA Dental Showcase at such a spectacular venue. The growth of internet trading and globalisation may have increased opportunities in many markets but it has also opened the door to fakes and cheap copies of just about everything including dental equipment and materials. Recent scandals in other markets have emphasised the importance of a reliable supply chain and I believe that BDIA Dental Showcase provides the perfect opportunity to see the real thing and to establish relationships with trustworthy suppliers. Showcase provides a vital link between the industry and the profession and I am particularly grateful for the support that Showcase receives from the dental press each year.”
Oral-B, global brand in dentistry and member of the P&G family, will return as Gold Sponsor to Showcase 2014.