Dental Digital Literacy Event – 11th April 2018
Health Education England is pleased to invite you to their dental digital literacy event on April 11th to explore the potential for digitisation in dentistry and the importance of digital skills in the dental setting. Over the course of the evening, Health Education England invites you to attend talks by innovators in the industry, data security and informatics specialists and clinical entrepreneurs to learn more about the digital future of dentistry and healthcare.
An event for the whole dental team
BDA HQ, 64 Wimpole Street, London.
Wednesday 11th April 2018, registration from 6pm for 7pm start
How do I register?
Refreshments will be provided.
No parking available.
Working in conjunction with the ‘Building a Digital Ready Workforce’ programme, HEE is aiming to raise awareness of the importance of digital literacy for the dental team. This event is part of a broader project in which they hope to involve all members of the dental team to deliver the following:
- Raising awareness of digital enablers within dentistry
- Working with practice principals, dentists and DCPs in primary care on digital projects and GDPR compliance
- Developing a GDPR toolkit for General Dental Practice
- Supporting DCPs to share digital innovations within their primary care community
- Supporting DCPs to organise CPD events on cyber security and GDPR
- Working with dental organisations and networks to improve digital literacy
Supporting Dental Core Trainees and Foundation Dentists to develop digital enablers in practice.