NATIONAL DENTAL NURSING CONFERENCE 2018
16 – 17 November
Grand Hotel Blackpool*, Promenade, FY1 2JQ
Throughout the years we’ve met hundreds of dental nurses who attended our annual National Dental Nursing Conference. We shared moments of laughter and valuable knowledge together, this year is no different. We have been working hard to ensure this year’s programme is filled with a variety of interesting subjects, tremendous speakers, and knowledge which you will benefit from in practice. Not only that, you can gain up to 8 hours of verifiable CPD at our conference.
We will also host members-only Annual General Meeting (AGM) – you will need your BADN membership card to attend. Afterwards, all attendees are invited to join us at the informal dinner on Friday night at Twelve Restaurant in Thronton-Cleveleys to enjoy an evening filled with laughter – see below.
Whether you are or you’re not a member of the association, a Student Dental Nurse or any other dental professional join us at this year National Dental Nursing Conference! Register now by downloading our registration form below.
Please note, we are still in preparation stages for the conference and some information is subject to change.
(*formerly the Blackpool Hilton. Please note this is not the Hamptons by Hilton hotel in Blackpool, nor is it the Grand Metropole Hotel, Blackpool. Once you have reserved your place at Conference, we will send you details of how to book a room at the conference hotel at the special conference price.)
Conference Provisional Programme
This section will be updated as information is provided
Date: Friday 16 November
Venue: Twelve Restaurant, Fleetwood Road North, Thornton-Cleveleys, FY5 4JZ
Menu: 3-course meal, 125ml glass of wine (or soft drink), standard tea/coffee
Price: £35 per person
Terms & Conditions & Anti-Harassment Policy
We ask that all attendees read, understand and abide by the Terms & Condition and Anti-Harassment Policy prior to attending the conference.
Please download the form, fill out in black ink and capital letters and return it to us via post to our BADN Office along with the payment. Please note, the place isn’t confirmed until the payment has been successfully processed and e-mail confirmation issued by the BADN. Click the button ‘Download’ below to get the form.
2017 National Dental Nurses Conference Feedback
See what some of our attendees said about our last year conference;
– ”I had a lovely day and met many new people. Thank you for the hard work.”
– ”It was excellent value for money, lots of extremely worthwhile CPD. The speakers were very knowledgable on their topics. The atmosphere was great, and it was really enjoyable.”
– ”It was brilliant”
– ”An Excellent conference. Value for money, as usual.”
– ”It was my first time and really enjoyed it. Looking foward for next one.”
– ”Well done to you all – I felt very welcome although I was attending alone.”
– ”Really lovely bunch of people, the goody bags were really brilliant. I wish there were more dental nurses that attended as it would really benefit them. I felt really empowered as a dental nurses and proud of my achievements and no in the shadows.”
– ”A very worthwile conference. Renewed old acquaintances and met lovely new people.”
*Student Associate e-membership costs £10pa. To join as a Student Associate e-member and benefit from the special Student Member discount registration fee, please complete the application form here, and return it with your Conference Registration Form and full payment to the BADN office.