NATIONAL DENTAL NURSING CONFERENCE 2018
16 – 17 November
Blackpool Hilton Hotel, Promenade, FY1 2JQ
Throughout the years we have invited and welcomes fellow dental nurses to attend our annual National Dental Nursing Conference and this year is no different. We have been working hard to ensure this year’s programme is filled with a variety of interesting subjects, tremendous speaker and knowledge which can be then used in practice. Not only that, you can gain up to 7 hours verifiable CPD at our conference.
We will also host a closed to members only, Annual General Meeting (AGM) to discuss the past, present, and the future of our association. Afterward, all fellow attendees are invited to join us at the informal dinner on Friday night at Twelve Restaurant in Thronton-Cleveleys to enjoy an evening filled with laughter.
Whether you’re a member of the association or not, or a Student Dental Nurse* join us at this year National Dental Nursing Conference! Register now by downloading our registration form below.
Please note, we are still in preparation stages for the conference and some information is subject to change.
Conference Provisional Programme
Date: Friday 16 November
Venue: Twelve Restaurant, Fleetwood Road North, Thornton-Cleveleys, FY5 4JZ
Menu: 3-course meal, 125ml glass of wine (or soft drink), standard tea/coffee
Price: £35 per person
Terms & Conditions & Anti-Harassment Policy
We ask that all attendees read, understand and abide by the Terms & Condition and Anti-Harassment Policy prior to attending the conference.
Please download the form, fill out in black ink and capital letters and return it to us via post to our BADN Office along with the payment. Please note, the place isn’t confirmed until the payment has been successfully processed and e-mail confirmation issued by the BADN. Click the button ‘Download’ below to get the form.
2017 National Dental Nurses Conference Feedback
See what some of our attendees said about our last year conference;
– ”I had a lovely day and met many new people. Thank you for the hard work.”
– ”It was excellent value for money, lots of extremely worthwhile CPD. The speakers were very knowledgable on their topics. The atmosphere was great, and it was really enjoyable.”
– ”It was brilliant”
– ”An Excellent conference. Value for money, as usual.”
– ”It was my first time and really enjoyed it. Looking foward for next one.”
– ”Well done to you all – I felt very welcome although I was attending alone.”
– ”Really lovely bunch of people, the goody bags were really brilliant. I wish there were more dental nurses that attended as it would really benefit them. I felt really empowered as a dental nurses and proud of my achievements and no in the shadows.”
– ”A very worthwile conference. Renewed old acquaintances and met lovely new people.”
*Student Associate e-membership costs £10pa. To join as a Student Associate e-member and benefit from the special Student Member discount registration fee, please complete the application form here, and return it with your Conference Registration Form and full payment to the BADN office.