Become BADN Fellow
We are re-launching our Fellow grade of membership!
Those dental nurses who have been BADN members for at least 10 years and who meet a set of specific criteria may submit a portfolio of evidence for assessment which, if approved by the Executive Committee, will lead to the award of the BADN Fellow title and use of the post-nominal letters FBADN.
The submitted portfolio must contain evidence of:
- GDC registration via a dental nursing qualification
- Individual professional indemnity
- A Personal Development Plan
- A Curriculum Vitae
- A minimum of three post-registration additional qualifications – a combination of clinical and non-clinical qualifications is acceptable, but they must be awarded by a recognized body and relevant to the applicant’s current field of practice
- Reflective practice
- Management or supervisory experience
- Teaching and/or mentoring experience
- At least one article published in the dental press in the previous ten years
- Having conducted dental research in the previous ten years